Celibrate aims to:
- Provide support, encouragement, advice, information and acceptance for everyone living without sex, whether a virgin, asexual, chaste or celibate, for whatever reason.
- Promote virginity as something to be treasured, valued and cherished, and to replace negative stereotypes associated with virginity with positive ones.
- Promote chastity as a healthy and positive lifestyle choice with many benefits - increase awareness about asexuality and endeavour to have it recognised as a sexuality in its own right.
- Bring together people living without sex, for whatever reason, reinforcing the fact that they are by no means alone, abnormal or wrong, and providing a network of lasting friendships and support.
- Counteract the media’s over indulgence is sexual imagery and content. We aim to work with other likeminded organisations and groups, building bridges and creating a stronger network of support by doing so.
Celibrate support pack
The unique Celibrate Support Pack contains our official blue and white wristband, purity ribbon and support card.
If you can identify with and/or support our aims and objectives, then why not join us and help to make a difference? A percentage of every support pack sold will go straight back into the organisation to help further the important work we are doing in swimming against the tide and raising awareness. Everyone who purchases a support pack will be contributing to helping fulfil our aims and objectives.